Sunday 25 September 2011

Shh...


Bound together by a common bond
Or so I thought after all those shots
Phone Conversations till the sun rose
Minutes burning, Battery dying, yeah we are close

Hay rolls, the green everywhere
Playlist on blast, anticipating you'll soon be here
It flows through my system the potent see through liquid
Bopping from side to side, Vanilla scented, your squeal

Deceptive is the liquid and puff, our laughter
Nothing is too dear with me, all I reveal, my heart
My head tells me its equal but its not
Its always half here half there, what you want never the whole lot

Not just you but everyone perhaps, its me
Trust is earned they say, well I should be loaded
Whispers, stolen seconds, another swing to ignore it
Warm liquid from the setting sun, I lie in my bed

Not now, forever? The same pattern seems to show
Shouldn't care, the path has already been paved
Sunshine, Fall, Rain or Snow
Maybe its best that nothing more should be heard

No comments:

Post a Comment