Friday 1 July 2011

SHIVER

SHIVER

At every kiss or its sound I tremble
Fuck this, fuck you fuck it all, I'm not on your level
Every touch Every cuddle destroys me deeply
And I sit and watch and try to smile faintly

Why it has to hurt I really don't know
Dearly I love you but not to make rivers flow
All to myself I want you selfish it may seem
But really you have to do this don't you, right in front of me

Now I wish I never met you, I wish we never knew
No one's every consumed my thoughts such in the way you do
Your look your smile your eyes knock me off my feet
Right now though that innocence I love is more bitter than sweet

So I wont bother again. Fuck you I'm off I don't give a shit
I'll get over you perhaps a cigarette and 3 glasses of JD
I'll rave, I'll write I'll dance I'll laugh
Go to sleep without you and sleep without a pain in my heart

Wait a minute who am I Kidding, I said this 3 months ago
When you hurt me left me thinking of you of nothing more than a ho
But then you are my fix, or like a drug to me, bad for me but I wuv you
Wow this is to deep, you'll never read but still Fuck you

No comments:

Post a Comment